Pole Princess is excited to announce that Mischief 2018! Saturday 25th of August @ the Eureka Hotel, Richmond.
Mischief is a Student Pole Dancing Competition that allows current Pole Princess students to choreograph their own routine to their own song and compete for a range of fantastic prizes and prestigious titles.
Since its inception in 2006, Pole Princess has grown to be one of Australias most successful and diverse pole dancing and fitness franchises, utilising the concept of a boutique style health and fitness studio with an emphasis on performance art that provides a fun, friendly, motivating, supportive and caring environment where everyone is treated like a superstar in their own right.
This year we are holding our MISCHIEF event at The Eureka Hotel, on Saturday 25th of August, 2018. Students will be competing for one of the following titles:
Miss Vixen Princess (Beginners)
Miss Honey Princess (Intermediate)
Miss Foxy Princess (Advanced)
Miss Queen of Pole (Elite)
Doubles Princess (Duo Pole)
Miss Dirty Princess (Floor Work)
If you’ve ever wanted to show off your pole skills in front of an audience then this could be the opportunity for you. Now is the time to apply!
YOU MAY NOT ENTER IN A LEVEL BELOW YOUR CURRENT SKILL!
Please send ONE email with all the following information completed within the same email. Incomplete entries will not be considered
- Fill in the entry form – one per category you wish to enter. Both members of a doubles team need to fill out one form each. Click here to get the entry form.
- Enclose a photo of yourself in a pole trick or pose. If doubles, the photo must be one photo of the both of you together.
- Pay the entry fee via the bank details listed on the form. Entry fee is one fee per category you are entering. Doubles team only need to submit one payment as the payment is per video entry, not per person
- Prepare a maximum 3 minute max video entry of your planned show.
- Email your payment receipt, the application form, your photo & video entry via an unlisted youtube or vimeo link to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Make sure your link is UNLISTED not PRIVATE as we won’t be able to open private videos. If you password protect it, be sure to include the password along with the link in your entry email.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: 5pm Friday 6th of July, 2018